Air Conditioning Products
Phillips Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning provides air conditioning products installations for renovations and home maintenance. The size of your air conditioning unit is very important, as an under-estimation in size leads to inefficiency, and an over-estimation causes your living space to become cold and clammy. If you need air conditioning, give us a call and we will consult with you to design the best system for your house, condo, or commercial space. Updated air conditioning systems are also a great way to boost the sale-ability of your home. If your unit requires repair or maintenance, give us a call! We repair and maintain all makes and models.
Deluxe 19 Air Conditioner with SmartSense – TVA9
Enjoy comfort without compromise, thanks to our variable-speed air conditioner with SmartSenseTM technology. This whisper-quiet system senses changing conditions and adapts so you can stay comfy with outstanding efficiency. And when it gets extra hot and sticky outside, you’ll feel the difference with enhanced dehumidification inside. For maximum performance along with the convenience of remote access, pair it with a complete Observer® communicating system, including the energy-smart Observer communicating wall control with Wi-Fi® capability.
Deluxe 17 Two-Stage Central Air Conditioner – TCA7
Hot weather is no match for our high efficiency air conditioner with a two-stage compressor that quietly delivers enhanced comfort and better levels of humidity control. Pair it with a complete Observer® communicating system, including the Observer communicating wall control with Wi-Fi® capability, for the convenience of remote access along with improved energy-saving performance and comfort management.
Affordable AIR CONDITIONING Products & INSTALLATION
Gas Furnace Products
American Standard Gold S9V2 Gas Furnace
- Industry-changing cabinet is designed to accomodate virtually any home
- New design is certified to be airtight to less than 1%
- The Gold S9V2 furnace is rated at 96% gas efficiency (AFUE)
- The Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient in the industry, providing savings in both winter and summer
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and new Vortica™ II blower combine to provide a consistent flow of warm and comfortable air with quiet operation
- Combine with the American Standard AccuClean™ for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home
American Standard Gold S9X2 Gas Furnace
- 95% AFUE – fuel efficient design
- 2 stage gas heat – more comfort, quieter operation, less temperature swing
- ECM Constant Torque, high-efficiency motor – electrically efficient
- Vortica™ II blower – Exclusive design is efficient and quiet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers – reliable / durable
- Three-way poise (U, HL, HR) plus dedicated DF – getting the right model is easier
- 24v IFC – compatible with most thermostats
- Matches with single stage or 2 stage AC or HP – more system design flexibility
- 34” height – easy to fit in tight places or with larger coils
- Easy to install and service – dealer friendly design
- Certified 1% airtight – meets the most stringent building codes
- Energy Star® certified – validated to be efficient
Affordable FURNACE products & INSTALLATION
Radiant Heating Products
Phillips Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning provides maintenance, repair and replacement of all makes and models for radiant heating and integral repairs.
Burnham Independence Steam Boiler
Burnham’s Independence Series gas-fired boilers offer all of the benefits of hydronic heat plus the advantages of high quality, reliable cast iron construction and advanced engineering.
The cast iron sections on the heat exchanger are linked by metal couplings called push nipples. These push nipples increase the longevity of a Burnham boiler by resisting the petroleum based antifreeze commonly used in hydronic heating systems.
Affordable RADIANT HEATING Products & Installation
Hot Water Products
If your hot water tank is ten years old or older, avoid costly flood restoration and insurance claims by replacing it with a new energy efficient model. Hot water heaters are installed starting at $900.00 including your first year’s maintenance for free, plus all taxes and permit fees. Water heating amounts to about 20 percent of a home’s heating costs. We can help you determine the most effective hot water tank for your home. Tankless hot water heaters produce continuous hot water and new high-efficiency models. We provide emergency repairs and replacements for all brands, makes and models.
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency – money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
- Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers, providing longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Low NOx Emissions (<20ppm) as the new metal fibre burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency. The result is less acid rain and less green house effect.
- 2″ PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene Venting Up To 60′ – the 2″ venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent. 3″ vents can be used up to 150′ with standard 2″ x 3″ adapters.
- Less Water Pressure Drop as the modular design for water path makes maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
- Heat Capacity 15,000-150,000 BTU/h
John Woods Atmospheric Vent
- John Wood® offers a complete line of residential atmospheric vent natural gas and propane water heaters that feature technological innovation, design durability and efficiency.
- The John Wood® ENERGY STAR® Qualified Atmospheric Vented Gas Water Heater is ENERGY STAR® qualified and has an impressive .67 energy factor (EF). With an installed flue damper, higher efficiencies can be achieved therefore saving you money.
- John Wood Flame Guard® safety system gas water heaters are Flammable Vapour Ignition Resistant (FVIR) compliant water heaters with proven technology that you can trust.
Rheem Prestige™ RTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
- Up to .96 EF with stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Exclusive! Water savings setting –upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallon of water per year1 by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater’s set temperature
- Low flow fixture compatible – Industry first minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready – Quickly pairs with our Recirculation Pump kit to provide instantaneous hot water at the tap2
Affordable HOT WATER TANKs & INSTALLATION
Outdoor gas fireplaces, fire tables and pits, look stunning when lit in the evening and are warm and inviting for family and guests. Napoleon gas fireplaces are a popular choice because of their contemporary design and clean fuel-efficient capacity. If you want an indoor or outdoor fireplace installed to add ambiance and beauty to your home, phone Phillips Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for a free estimate. Column heaters, outdoor fireplaces. Serving and repairing all brands, makes and models of fireplaces.
Napoleon VECTOR” 50 – LV50
The Napoleon Vector™ 50 Gas Fireplace is second to none. Relax in front of 799 in² of fireplace viewing area while up to 40,000 BTU’s of heat fills your room with the comforting glow of the Divinity™ flame pattern. The LED ember bed allows you to instantly set the mood. Create any feel, any look, any color of ember bed you wish and control it all with Napoleon’s Bluetooth® enabled eFIRE app directly from your mobile device. Aside from the infinite choices of LED colors for your emberbed, the eFIRE app also allows you to control flame height, blower and a pulsating emberbed LED pattern.
Napoleon ASCENT MULTI-VIEW – BHD4
The Napoleon Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace is available as a See Thru or a three-sided Peninsula and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home. The new Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace offers up to 30,000 BTU’s, a massive 2,023 in² viewing area, multiple firebox configurations and electronic ignition with battery back-up. Media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
Napoleon KENSINGTON RECTANGLE PATIOFLAME TABLE
Gather around with your family and friends beside the warm radiant heat of Napoleon’s Kensington Rectangle Patioflame® table. The Kensington is constructed in rust-resistant aluminum for lightweight mobility and weather resistance. The rustic bronze finish and ornate details provide a feeling of imperial luxury in your backyard. Each model features a topaz glass ember bed for beautiful flame reflections and other colored glass kits are available for further customization. A single panel door provides easy access to a propane tank and a natural gas conversion kit is included. The Kensington also comes with a matching burner cover to increase your entertaining area when not burning.
QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE RATES – always!
Okanagan Valley, Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland, Oyama, Lake Country, Winfield, Armstrong, Enderby, Revelstoke, Joe Rich, Big White, Glenmore, Ellison, Black Mountain, West Kelowna, Westbank, Rutland
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
After-hours emergency service available